FINGER-TOUCH MEETING ROOM SYSTEM
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitor products1. HDMI inputs mean that meeting participants benefit from sharp, clear projected images. With up to a 100-inch screen-size, a multi-source video conference and presentation can be displayed in split-screen, without compromising on image size.
Finger-touch and dual pen
Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen. Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use. With the new dual pens,colleagues can work simultaneously using different pen attributes.
The wireless capability allows you to show content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App2. The same image can be annotated remotely, with the multi-location function enabling up to four networked projection systems to be connected at the same time.
More control and collaboration
This interactive meeting room system combines the roles of ultra-short-throw projectors, interactive whiteboards and paper flipcharts in one multi-purpose, integrated product. The new whiteboard sharing mode allows meeting participants to view and annotate whiteboard content from a range of smart devices, without the need for any special application.
- Quality image
- Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images
- Finger-touch and dual pen
- Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen
- Built for business
- Share content from a range of devices simultaneously
- View presentations and a video conference at the same time
- Wireless projector
- Wireless capability allows for easier content sharing
1. - Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/CLO 2 - iProjection App available on Android and iOS devices